Dear Mirabeau client
We are very much looking forward to welcoming you here in Zermatt soon.
Regarding the Covid19 safety measures: we are closely following the guidelines of the Swiss federal office of public health (BAG). Currently the following measures are implemented, please note that these can change at any given moment, we kindly ask you to contact us closer to your arrival date if you would like to be informed of the measure in place during your stay.
Current safety measures at the Hotel Mirabeau:
• Please keep a distance of 1.5 meters from other guests and hotel employees
• The elevator may only be shared by people who live in the same household
• Our public spaces are regularly disinfected and aerated. Liquid disinfectant is at your disposal
• The close contact with our team members is minimized. At the reception there are Plexiglas barriers. On demand we will of course show you to your room and make a hotel tour upon check-in.
• Our porters wear masks in the electrical car when picking you up and driving you to the train station upon arrival and departure.
• To avoid crowds in the reception area, we recommend that you settle your bill the evening before or early on the day of check-out at the reception (peak times to be avoided on the weekend & holiday times are 9.30am-11.00am)
• Your room is cleaned daily and the surfaces are disinfected. Please attach the red (do not disturb) card to your room door in case you do not require cleaning. You are also welcome to let reception know if this applies to the entire stay or if you have special requests in this regard. The turndown service in the evening will only be carried out on request.
• The breakfast and salad buffet is equipped with plexiglass. Guests must use single-use gloves when serving themselves at the buffet, and dispose of them after every course. Alternatively you can order breakfast room service for a surcharge of 18.00 CHF per person, per day
• Social distancing is enforced between the restaurant tables or where this is not possible, plexiglass protective devices are installed. The capacity of our restaurants is therefore very reduced and we strongly recommend to reserve your tables at Marie’s Deli or Restaurant Veranda well before your arrival in case you did not book a half board package and would like to dine, lunch, or brunch with us.
• For security reasons, the in-room information folders will no longer be distributed. With pleasure we will provide you all the relevant information about Zermatt and our hotel at the reception
• Our swimming pool is open daily from 7:00 am to 8:00 pm and the spa area is also open from 9:00 am to 11:00 am and from 2:00 pm to 9:00 pm. Due to federal regulations only 16 people are currently allowed in the swimming pool and 10 people in the sauna area. The access is regulated with counted cards. With pleasure you can also book our small private spa exclusively for a small surcharge for 3 hours, please contact our reception team accordingly. Furthermore we kindly ask you to reserve your SPA treatments and massages before your arrival as availability reduced.
• The reception offers you hygiene kits (disinfectant, mask, etc.), price CHF 8.00 per item.
Further information regarding current safety measures in Zermatt:
• Facemasks are mandatory in all shops in the village and on the mountain railways
• The mountain restaurants are required to follow the safety measures set up by the Swiss federal office of public health (BAG)
• Herewith the link to the Matterhorn Bergbahnen railways and their safety measures: https://www.matterhornparadise.ch/en/Current-news/Lifts/Information-on-cableway-services
For further information we remain at your disposal anytime.
With warm regards from snowy Zermatt,
Your Mirabeau team